Middle School—Grades 6 through 8
The goal of our national award winning middle school is prepare students for the rigors of high school and beyond. To that end, we are committed to:
- Providing a faith-based environment that stresses service to others, spiritual growth and moral decision making.
- Maintaining the highest quality curriculum that equals or exceeds area high schools’ entrance expectations.
- Establishing high standards of work product from all students to ensure a successful transition to high school.
- Building relationships with area public and Catholic high schools to align our curriculum and ensure proper class placement for HFCA graduates.
- Addressing the unique social and emotional needs of adolescents through focused professional development of our dedicated teachers.