Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
There are two options for bringing students to school in the morning.
- Drive and Drop: Drive and Drop will be on the west side of the building. Cars will approach from the south side of the lot and drive north along the curb side of the building. Please pull all the way to the main entrance door before stopping and allowing students to exit. Students using this option must be able to exit the car anywhere along the yellow curb and close the car door independently. Drivers, please do not park and get out of the car to assist your child or open the trunk or hatch. We ask that you are considerate of parishioners using the crosswalk.
- Walk-up: Students needing extra assistance or time are encouraged to use the East/Chapel side of the building. Parents and caregivers may park on the east side of the building and walk their child into the Narthex. Once inside, parents may stay with their child until 8:30 AM and then say goodbye so that staff members may direct each child to the secure areas of the school.
Teachers are stationed at multiple points as students walk into the building.
- For K-8, dismissal will take place in the east parking lot. Parents and caregivers are asked to park on the east side and walk-up to wait in the area north of the crosswalk. Classroom teachers will walk classes outside and dismiss students as they see parents and caregivers. Students that are still in line by3:40 PM will be brought to the School Office where parents and caregivers can meet and collect their child/ren.
- The Parent Association will be reaching out to find out if families wish to participate in their Drive and Drop for dismissal.
- Students riding buses will be dismissed on the west side of the building.