School Advisory Board
The purpose of the School Advisory Board is to assist the Pastor and Principal in an advisory capacity, and to recommend policies or practices to the Pastor and Principal for their consideration. The Board is not responsible for the administration of HFCA, and has no power to take action on behalf of the School or Parish. Primary responsibilities include strategic planning and budgeting.
The School Advisory Board consists of up to 10 members appointed by the Pastor and Principal. Members consist of a cross-section of Academy parents, parishioners and community members who have the talent, expertise, and access to resources needed to assist the Pastor and Principal in governing and promoting HFCA. In particular, the Pastor and Principal look for individuals with experience in marketing, finance, technology, law, higher education, and development to serve on our Board.
2016-2017 School Advisory Board Members:
Pastor: Father Terry Keehan (email@example.com)
Principal: Mrs. Kate O’ Brien (firstname.lastname@example.org)
President: Kevin Harris (email@example.com)
- Frank De Rosa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jim Eboli (email@example.com)
- Erv Geisler (firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elizabeth Hohmeier (email@example.com)
- Patti O’Brien (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Heather Robak (email@example.com)
Regular meetings are typically held on the second Monday of the month beginning at 6:45pm in Break Out Room 1. School parents may attend any regular meeting. All School Advisory Board meetings are open meetings with the exception of executive sessions and work sessions. No motions are voted upon except in an open meeting. Meeting minutes will be posted on the HFCA website.
- September 12, 2016
- September 26, 2016 (Strategy Session—Board only)
- October 17, 2016 (Strategy Session—Board only)
- November 14, 2016
- December 12, 2016 (Executive Session Only)
- February 13, 2017
- March 13, 2017
- May 8, 2017
- June 12, 2017 (Executive Session Only)